Do you have a morning routine that you do each and every morning? Most of you will say no but think about the daily things you do in the morning
- Hit the snooze button
- Get our of bed, grab your phone and check your FB, tweets, or texts
- Brush your teeth, hair, and get ready for your day
- Have breakfast and rush out the door
Sound about right?
How does this make you feel?
- Are you still sleeping on your drive to work?
- Are you annoyed or fired up after you seen/read the negative stuff on FB, in the newpaper (if anyone still gets those delivered) or on the morning news?
My guess is that you usually don’t fell 100% like yourself when you get your day going!
Whether you know it or not what you do each and every day in the morning helps to set the tone for how the remainder of your day is going to play out. Think for instance the day that everything went wrong for you… you were probably rushing around in the morning letting your busy frantic life set your intentions for the day, and things unfolded to be like that all day.
There was one point in my life that I thought this was all bogus, not because it is but becuase I didn’t understand.
Each and every day I follow the same morning routine, this allows me to step into my full potential before I do anything that may alter my state of mind.
This is how my morning looks
- I wake up around 8:30 and head straight to the coffee pot
- Slam a glass of water before my coffee, hydrating your body first thing in the morning is very important
- Curl up on the couch and read a chapter of a self development book, right now I am reading “You Can Heal Your Life”
- From there I get my energy flowing while listening to an audio of Esther Hicks and do a little morning work out.
By the time I am finished this I am ready to take on the world! I have a rule that I never look at my emails, FB, twitter, Blog, or phone in general until after these activities are done.
Having an inspiring morning routine will slowly start to change and shape your life. You will notice that you are always in a state of happiness and gratitiude. You will notice that good things come to you and radiate from you. You will notice that you are a lot more powerful that you think!
If you are thinking that you can’t do a routine like this becuase you have to get up to go to work… well then I would encourage you to get up an hour earlier, it will be tough in the beginnin , but I can promise you it will be incredible!
*** Sorry about the side ways picture… I am technologically challenge 😛 ***
I would love to hear what your morning routine looks like, or how you are going to change it – comment below **